updated the links-page
Updated the current projects page with some more comments about the K2
- The oscilloscope card seems to work very well indeed, played a little with it in the last few days. I also borrowed an accurate frequency counter (TNX again! Luc) so I could finally finish the alignment of the whole transceiver.
So what’s the next step? I guess I’ll have to try and make a QSO? But therefore I’ll need to set up an antenna… Hopefully the weather will be nice tomorrow so I can set up the 40m vertical that’s been lying in my backyard for way to long now. And, please guys, if you hear some lousy CW on 40m tomorrow, please forgive me ecause my CW is –EXTREMELY– rusty!
- added some links to the link page
- For further testing of the K2 I got hold of an old
oscilloscope card for a PC (TNX Luc ON7KZ!). But, as you can guess,
there are no suitable slots in my modern PC so I spent most of the
night setting up an old PIII (500 MHz) I found in my attic. You
certainly know the feeling:”I must have some suitable RAM-modules in
this box of junk, and where will I find a harddisk?”
After I installed W98se (yes an official version!) I was too tired to
try out the oscilloscope card.
- Added the FAQ page and the disclaimer
- Checked all pages for W3C compatibility
- corrected some dead links
- Added some photoalbums from some of the IOTA expeditions I participated in.
- Modified the history page a little
Finally got my password for the new url.
Time to get the site ‘on the air’ Not many pictures yet, but they’ll be added soon!
So yes, I decided to start with this new website…
Do I have something interesting to tell you? Probably not but I’ll try anyway 😉
Don’t worry, most of the links on the left lead to -slightly- outdated pages but as soon as that changes I’ll let you know here! (slightly could mean a few years for the moment…). Moreover there are still a few dead links.